Westwood Manor is an exceptional, private, ranch-style home located in the desirable Westwood neighborhood. Excellent for families, couples, lake lovers and Schweitzer fanatics — as well as those looking for a nearly one level home on a flat lot.[expand title=”More…” swaptitle=”Close”]
Westwood Manor is that quintessential lake home with the ‘have it all’ amenities and features that will make your Sandpoint vacation truly spectacular. A rarefied retreat — Westwood Manor uses a rambler style floor plan so that every single room faces the spectacular waters of Lake Pend Oreille and surrounding mountains.
Located just 2 miles west from downtown Sandpoint, Westwood Manor is unique in that it’s so close to every activity — yet for those familiar with Westwood — it’s separate from the official Westwood condominium community. Only 3 homes on the water here have this distinction.
Envision an expansive acre of flat grass that children and grandchildren frolic and play tag on. An 80′ long sandy beach abuts the water — perfect for restorative relaxation, ‘Vitamin D’ replenishing, sandcastles and bare feet. A private ‘L’ shaped dock with boat lift allows you to rent or bring a power boat or jet ski and your host has already provided 3 quality stand up paddle boards for exploring the lake and paddling pleasure.
Friends and family have nicknamed Westwood Manor as ‘Mooseville’. Starting with a fantastic, solid wood carving in the front door, you’ll be enchanted by the many varieties of whimsical moose decor. The open floor plan is nearly all on one level with a main floor master bedroom suite (Queen bed, futon and private deck), two additional bedrooms (one with a Queen bed, one with two twins) and a study with sleeper sofa — all in an elongated, quiet north wing of the home. An additional large master suite with King bed bedroom is located upstairs at the other end of the house and ALL bedrooms face the water so you can ‘awake to the lake!’
An arc shaped couch embraces the stone, wood-burning fireplace in the living room and leads to a generous kitchen with gas cooktop, granite countertops that is impeccably appointed. Beyond the kitchen an additional family room invites you to connect with your loved ones in easy conversation or enjoy a great movie on the full HDTV. Dine inside or better yet outside on the deck that encompasses 180 sweeping views of the lake.
Westwood Manor personifies a perfect host who has thought through the details to make your vacation turnkey and worry free. Luxury linens dress the beds and baths. Flour, sugar and spices and oils have all been thoughtfully provided in the kitchen. A small TV area just off the living room showcases a variety of children’s movies for quiet time. 6 bicycles — from beach cruisers to mountain bikes and 2 children’s bikes are provided to explore the neighborhood or invite an easy ride into town.
Make your next Sandpoint memories here at Westwood Manor.[/expand]
FeaturesClick an item to view properties with similar features.
4 BEDROOMS, Plus Den - SLEEPS 10 in beds
- Master suite upstairs with King bed
- Master suite main floor bedroom with Queen bed and Futon
- 3rd bedroom with 2 twins
- 4th bedroom with Queen bed
- Den with new Queen sofa sleeper (higher quality)
3 full Bathrooms, 1 half Bathroom
- Upstairs master bath with double sinks and oversized jacuzzi tub/shower combination
- Main floor master bath with double sinks, shower and large tub
- Main floor bath with sink and shower
- Main floor powder room off kitchen and living area
- Granite Countertops
- Gas cooktop
- Electric oven
- Slow Cooker
- Professional cook and bakeware
- Wide variety of quality dishes, utensils and serve ware
- Coffee maker
- Basic pantry items: flour, sugar, oils, spices, paper towels, soaps, etc
- Round dining table with leaves to extend table to elongated oval - sits 8
- Additional seating at kitchen bar (4)
- Great outdoor table on deck for al fresco dining
- Professional housecleaning upon departure
- Additional maid services available upon request
- Ideal for families and multi-generational families
- Couples – 2 great master suites afford privacy and views of the lake
- 90% of the home is all on one level, on a flat lot — great for anyone with mobility issues or small children
- Great ‘in town’ ski Schweitzer location!
- Fabulous ‘water sport’ fanatics location as 2 miles from town on warm, shallow part of Lake Pend Oreille
- 140′ private waterfront, 2 miles from downtown Sandpoint
- Safe and friendly neighborhood
- Enormous sandy beach abuts the waterfront and large grass yard
- New hot tub
- Great entertainment and activity home
1707 Westwood Drive, Sandpoint, ID