**NEW** Warren Island Bungalow is the *only* vacation rental on exclusive and private Warren Island. Retreat to 4 acres and over 350’ of private waterfront — with unsuppressed and majestic views of Lake Pend Oreille, Cottage and Pearl Islands, The Green Monarchs and unspoiled natural forest lands.[expand title=”More…” swaptitle=”Close”]
Accessible only by boat, Warren Island is the largest island on Lake Pend Oreille. A 5 minute boat ride from Hope transports you to a simpler, quiet time where you’ll feel more present. Ideal for couples or a family that values time ‘away from it all’ and is looking for a restorative, reflective, restful vacation.
From the dock, amble up a path that few people have set foot upon. Professionally decorated by Jodi Fleming Interiors, natural fabrics and furnishings pay homage to trees, water, stone and sky. Art from local artists adorn the walls and organic linens dress the beds and bathrooms. Intentionally, the home does not include a television, so time here can be more peace-filled, with a mindfulness towards connection to nature and loved ones.
Warren Island is known as a private family retreat from May through October. Just 2 miles long, 1/2 mile wide and 1 mile off shore, the island is a safe, peaceful sanctuary for a handful of families. White tail deer bound safely through tall grasses. Bald eagles nest and raise eaglets here. Time spent here is serene, romantic, spirit-lifting.
The lake levels are deeper here and home to a wide variety of fish: rainbow trout, perch, black crappie, large and smallmouth bass, walleye and kokanee — a native, fresh water salmon. When not on the water, you’ll find yourself spending most of your time on the large wrap-around deck. Sunrises here can fill a writer’s journal. This is a place to read, stretch, swim, paint, pray, walk, and restore.
Hope, Holiday Shores and Kramer’s Marina are just 1 mile away and concierge services (including water taxis) are available for deliveries of food and friends. Sandpoint is just 15 minutes away by boat; 20 minutes by car.
Warren Island Bungalow — retreat and restore.
FeaturesClick an item to view properties with similar features.
2 BEDROOMS + Loft SLEEPS 6
- Queen bed
- Queen bed
- 2 Twins
- Bath with sink, toilet, tub & shower combination
- Bath with sink, toilet & shower
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items (flour, sugar, oil, spices, foil, plastic wrap, etc)
- Table with 6 chairs
- Additional outdoor table & chairs, deck furniture, picnic bench
- Housecleaning upon departure
- Maid services, grocery delivery and other concierge services available upon request
- Children welcome
- Pets considered
- Island location – must take boat to access and walk up to house
- Concierge services available (boat taxi, grocery delivery, etc)
- Truly some of the most incredible views on Lake Pend Oreille or a private, safe island
- A luxurious, quiet, charming bungalow to ‘get away from it all’
- Cell phone and internet service are limited
930 ID-200, Hope, ID 83836, USA