Need a peaceful large home to relax and unwind? Tranquil Cedars offers 5BR, 5.5 BA, on 120′ of private waterfront, nestled in amongst mature cedar trees. Boat lift, fire pit, sauna, custom wood & stone throughout. 2 kayaks. Sleeps 12-14.More...
An original Asian meets Pacific Northwest design, Tranquil Cedars melds reclaimed wood beams, logs, glass and stone elements — with an artisan’s craftsmanship — throughout this 3 story home. Enter through a traditional red front door. Historic, hard wood floors originally from century old Lewis and Clark High School in Spokane, beckon you into a living room of art and Lake Pend Oreille views. Slide open the glass doors and step out to a custom, 3 story cedar deck replete with built in benches, deck swings and lake views that stretch to the “7 Sister peaks” of Canada. Just below you is a gorgeous dry stack waterfall — symbolically interconnecting the house to an outdoor entertaining area, pebbled beach and private dock with boat lift.
The dining room table was handcrafted from Lewis and Clark gym benches. An old wood beam was preserved, meticulously distressed and used as a bar, overlooking the large kitchen with granite countertops and fully stocked amenities.
A fabulous master bedroom suite resides on the main level, offering a King bed, jacuzzi bath and separate shower. Upstairs you’ll find 2 Queen bedroom suites, each with a full bathroom and lake views. The lower level of the main home is designed for entertainment and relaxation. A cedar-lined ‘wet’ sauna will envelop and relax you, or enjoy a movie in the TV room, play a game of foosball, or enjoy board games and conversation in the secondary kitchen and bar.
A charming and secluded guest house invites extended family and friends to stay in comfort and privacy. Maple wood steps invite you up to another family room with kitchenette. Two additional private bedrooms (King bed, bunk bed twins respectively), plus a Queen futon, sleep an additional 6.
The concrete pathway meanders below a canopy of cedar trees to 120’ of private waterfront. Relax and enjoy appetizers lakeside as the kids paddle by in kayaks (provided). Fire pit, croquet set, fishing poles all provided. Safely moor your boat on the Sunstream lift provided. Bottle Bay Resort and downtown Sandpoint are equidistance and just a few minutes away by boat or car. Hike Gold Mountain or Mineral Point trails – trailheads are just minutes from this home and great, family friendly hikes.
Tranquil Cedars is a home for families and friends to connect with the beauty and nature of the area inside and out.
FeaturesClick an item to view properties with similar features.
5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- 1 King in Master
- 1 Queen in suite 2
- 1 Queen in suite 3
- 1 King in bedroom 4 (Guest House)
- Bunk Bed in bedroom 5 (Guest House)
- Full Futon (Guest House)
- 2 Queen aero beds
5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Master bath with 2 sinks, shower and jacuzzi tub
- Powder room on main floor
- Full bathroom with sink, tub and shower (upstairs suite 2)
- Full bathroom with sink, tub and shower (upstairs suite 3)
- Full bathroom with sink and shower (downstairs)
- Full bathroom with sink, tub/shower combination (Guest House)
- Coffee Maker (2)
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher (3)
- Kitchen (3) - Main kitchen, downstairs kitchenette, Guest House kitchenette)
- Microwave (3)
- Pantry Items: flour, sugar, oils, foil, plastic wrap, spices, etc
- Refrigerator (3) - 2 in Main House, 1 in Guest House
- Slow Cooker
- Rectangular Table for 6 in Dining Room
- 4 at Kitchen Bar
- Outdoor table and chairs, built in bench seating
- A wide variety of outdoor furniture lakeside
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Amusement Park
- Bird Watching
- Health Club
- Lake Tours
- Live Music
- Scenic Drives
- Spa Services
- Water Park
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Snow Sports
- Water Sports
- Yard Games
- Basketball Hoop
- Boat Lift
- Community Beach
- Fire Pit
- Hot Tub
- Jet Ski Lifts
- Sandy Beach
- Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs)
- Yard Games
- Housecleaning included upon departure.
- Maid services available upon request.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Private dock with boat lift and 2 kayaks.
- Fabulous outdoor living area with fire pit.
- Close to Sandpoint and Bottle Bay Resort.
3735 Bottle Bay Road, Sagle, ID