Sensational Season’s Townhouse provides a private ‘home-like’ experience in the heart of downtown Sandpoint. Ideal for families and friends that want that perfect ‘everything-I-need-is-right-here’ vacation home. 30′ marina slip included![expand title=”More…” swaptitle=”Close”]
Upon opening the door to 606 Seasons, you enter a completely appointed luxury townhome where the details have been thoughtfully taken care of. Your only ‘to do’ is to truly unwind, relax and enjoy Sandpoint. Perfect for those who want to stay downtown Sandpoint, but be ‘on the water’ and ideal for families, couples and physically impaired vacationers.
606 Season’s marries the heartiness of the Inland Northwest with the affluence of a luxury home. Artisan stonemasons laid local rock for the 3 fireplaces, while gorgeous granite graces the kitchen and 5 bathroom countertops. Soft nubuck leather couches invite you to relax and recline — but it’s the enormous glass windows that overlook incredible Lake Pend Oreille that will nourish your spirit.
Nourishment comes in many forms and the cooks will revel in the fully appointed kitchen with professional cook and bake ware. A short walk yields the bounty of Sandpoint’s diverse and excellent restaurants, brewery and wine bars. Several bicycles are also included at no additional cost.
A deep and peaceful night’s rest is encouraged here. The top floor hosts 3 suites — ALL with superior King sized beds, luxury linens and full bathrooms. Two additional bedrooms are on the lower level. The 4th bedroom has 2 bunk beds — each with Full to Twin beds, and is ideal for kids, cousins and grandkids who wall want to be together. The 5th private bedroom provides a Queen bed, wall fountain waterfall and large tv.
Two family rooms provides variety and options for entertainment. Adults can enjoy hors d’oeuvres and easy chat time on the main floor or outside on the deck, while teens and kids host a foosball challenge, watch a movie or play a game on the game table downstairs.
Most condos at the Seasons have 1 community grilling area and a shared hot tub — at 606 Season’s you have your own private Saber infrared gas grill and huge 8 person hot tub. Guests still have access to the Season’s heated pool and hot tub (open all year), fitness center and grounds. In addition, The Spa at Seasons (located at ‘The Retreat’ onsite) is fantastic.
A 30′ secure marine slip is included for summer stays — so bring your boat or rent ours. Stand up paddle boards, kayaks and jet skis are also easily available to rent. In winter, Schweitzer Mountain is just 25 minutes away — and 606 Season’s is fabulously located for those who wish to play on the mountain or stay home and enjoy Season’s Spa or saunter through downtown.
24/7 concierge services are also included during your stay. We are happy to make recommendations for the area and help in any way. Thank you for staying with us.
2016 Vacation/Tourist Home permit # TH16-07[/expand]
FeaturesClick an item to view properties with similar features.
- Master bedroom with King bed, luxury linens, fireplace, HD TV with private patio
- 2nd bedroom with King bed, in suite, luxury linens
- 3rd bedroom with King bed, in suite, luxury linens
- 4th bedroom with 2 full beds and 2 twins (2 full-to-twin bunk beds)
- 5th bedroom with Queen bed, luxury linens
4 full bathrooms, 2 half baths
- Master bath with double sinks, granite countertops, jacuzzi tub, separate shower and heated floors
- 2nd bathroom with double sinks and shower (in suite of 2nd bedroom)
- 3rd bathroom with double sink and tub/shower combination (in suite of 3rd bedroom)
- 1/2 bath on main floor off Great room
- 1/2 bath on lower level off kitchenette
- 4th full bathroom on lower level for bedrooms #4 and #5
- Professional cook and bake ware
- Waffle Iron
- Slow Cooker
- Rice Cooker
Multiple dining areas
- Dining table for 8-10
- Kitchen bar for additional seating
- Lower level dining table for 8
- Lower level kitchenette bar for 3
- Various dining table and chairs outside on multiple deck patios
- Professional housecleaning included upon departure
- Additional maid services available upon request
- Complete serving dishes and utensils, placemats and napkins all provided
- Glassware, wine glasses, coffee mugs
- Families, Couples, Elderly or Limited Mobility
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Family Reunion
- Anyone who loves being next to City Beach and in downtown Sandpoint! Walk or bike everywhere!
- 30′ marina slip available with home rental
- 30′ Secure Marina Boat Slip
- Private Hot Tub
- Saber Infrared Natural Gas Grill on Private Patio
- 3 King beds all in suite
- Full kitchen with second kitchenette
- Games, Foosball
- Beach onsite, walk to Sandpoint restaurants, shops, City Beach, Pend Oreille Trail
606 Sandpoint Avenue, Sandpoint, ID, United States