Sandpoint Cottage charmingly provides a one-level, 5 bedroom, 4 bath home that is just minutes from downtown Sandpoint.
This gorgeous rancher provides luxury, privacy, professional decor, wide open green spaces AND is located in the family oriented Ponder Point neighborhood, (just 3 miles from downtown Sandpoint). Enjoy a 5 bedroom, one level home, that is charming, fully appointed and designed to entertain families and friends in a relaxing and warm environment. Ideal for families, couples traveling together and those that appreciate the ease and access of a one level home.More...
The Sandpoint Cottage offers custom pine floors which are durable, beautiful and create a low allergen environment. The home is appointed with luxury linens, a fabulous kitchen with custom poured concrete countertops, dining for 16+, natural gas BBQ, HD TVs, Billiards table, family games and an assorted variety of bicycles for exploring the area.
Although not a waterfront home, this location is ideal in many ways. Ponder Point is 3 miles from Sandpoint’s City Beach, where you can launch your boat or jet ski or rent one. (There is a “Homeowner Only” boat launch & community beach IN Ponder Point, but this is unavailable for vacation rental guests)
Schweitzer Mountain is visible from the kitchen window and just a 25 minute drive away. Schweitzer is THE largest ski mountain in all of Idaho and satisfies many winter snow sport enthusiasts. In summer visit Schweitzer for hiking, mountain biking, huckleberry picking or ride the chair lift up and marvel the vistas into Canada, Washington, Idaho and Montana.
The spacious kitchen is extremely well appointed and provides ample room for multiple chefs, including a large island with separate prep sink. A stone patio is surrounded by perennial gardens — where a variety of outdoor seating beckons you to relax. The home’s design extends the 5 large bedrooms through 2 separate wings. This allows early risers or late sleepers separation from the main activity rooms of the house (kitchen & family).
We firmly believe that a great vacation includes great rest — and each bedroom has high quality pillow-top mattresses and luxury linens. An additional family room with TV and family games provides a secondary area for reading, relaxation or entertaining the kids. With 5 large bedrooms, the Sandpoint Cottage sleeps 10 in beds, plus 2 **full size** aero beds are provided.
Outside, an in-ground basketball hoop will provide hours of entertainment and the large grassy lawn is ideal for play. A variety of adult to kid beach and/or mountain bikes are provided to bike the neighborhood or enjoy Sandpoint’s many bike trails.
FeaturesClick an item to view properties with similar features.
- Bedroom #2 with two twin beds
- Bedroom #3 with two twin beds
- Bedroom #4 with Queen bed
- Bedroom #5 with Queen bed
- 2 full size 'aero beds'
- 1 port-a-crib
4 Full BathroomS
- Bathroom #2 has 2 sinks, toilet, tub/shower combination
- Bathroom #3 has 1 sink, toilet, shower
- Bathroom #4 has 1 sink, toilet and shower
- Refrigerator (2)
- Coffee maker and grinder
- Slow cooker
- Rice maker/steamer
- Dishes & utensils
- Pantry items: flour, sugar, oils, spices, foil, plastic wrap, etc
- Natural gas BBQ outside
Large dining areas
- Two large dining tables, one seats 8 the other seats 6
- Additional al fresco seating outside on stone patio and deck by BBQ
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Amusement Park
- Bird Watching
- Health Club
- Lake Tours
- Live Music
- Scenic Drives
- Spa Services
- Water Park
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Snow Sports
- Water Sports
- Yard Games
- Basketball Hoop
- Boat Lift
- Community Beach
- Fire Pit
- Hot Tub
- Jet Ski Lifts
- Sandy Beach
- Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUPs)
- Yard Games
- Complete housecleaning upon departure
- Additional maid services available upon request
- Great Family and Family Reunion home
- Ideal for couples traveling together
- Wheelchair accessible and for those with limited mobility
- Minimum age for renters (32 plus)
- No weddings, large events or receptions please
- One level home with 5 large bathrooms, 4 full bedrooms in a family friendly neighborhood
- Conveniently located 3 miles from Sandpoint, 1 mile from shopping and 11 miles to Schweitzer mountain
- Large family friend yard, bicycles and basketball hoop
293 Ponder Point Drive, Sandpoint, ID, United States