Lakeshore Cottage offers 100′ of private waterfront in a charming cottage home. With views to Sandpoint and Schweitzer Mountain, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is delightfully appointed, sleeps 12-14, with private dock, kayak & fire pit.[expand title=”More…” swaptitle=”Close”] Welcome to Lakeshore Cottage! A bright, cheerful, beach bungalow with 100’ of waterfront, private dock — all in a fantastic location.
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is perfect for 1-2 families. In summer, all will appreciate the lush green grass that wraps around the yard, rolling down to meet the private dock and the warm and shallow waters of Lake Pend Oreille. Located just west of Long Bridge, there are few private homes where you can walk or bike to Sandpoint (just 2 miles away). **NEW for 2016! Several bicycles, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and air conditioning added to the large bedroom upstairs!**
Inside, the floor plan is open and the furnishings have a bright and welcoming feel. Wide-planked wainscoting is painted white, and the beach-themed decor connects you with the lake and mountain views outside.
A large, open kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, is fully-appointed — we even stock the kitchen staples (flour/sugar/oil & spices). Two dining tables provide seating for 10 inside, and a beautiful Teak outdoor table and chairs are set up under the large, covered deck for meals outside. A new BBQ with two propane tanks keeps the focus on easy-grilling.
Two main floor bedrooms can be used for couples or families with smaller children. Upstairs you’ll find two additional bedrooms: a cozy twin with trundle and a large family/bonus bedroom. If the kids, grandkids or cousins all want to be together — this spacious room is perfect! New portable air conditioning unit added to this large room June of 2016. In addition to a Queen bed, bunk bed and two twins, there’s a large play area — with TV and DVD player for ‘quiet time’ movies. Family games, puzzles and books all provided as well.
In winter you’ll enjoy a real wood-burning fireplace in the living room as you look straight out to Schweitzer Mountain (12 miles away). Pick from the family movies provided and enjoy popcorn while watching the new 60” HD TV. High speed, secured Wi-Fi is also available throughout the home.
Summer. The locals say: ‘We’re going to the lake,’ and you’re invited to play here. Start a cannon ball contest from the dock. Explore the shoreline by kayak (provided) or fish for rainbow trout. The lower stone patio provides additional shade as well as a custom fire pit. Recall the day’s best memories over a crackling fire while making home made s’mores.
Rent a boat, jet skis or stand-up-paddle boards. Mooring buoys on the dock provide temporary moorage (sorry no boat lift). Explore Sandpoint’s bike trails. ‘Hike it’, ‘spa it’, or ‘shop it’. Make the most of your time here by staying in a central location. Our concierge staff can provide recommendations based on your interests.
FeaturesClick an item to view properties with similar features.
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- 1 Queen (main floor)
- 1 Queen (main floor)
- 2 twins (bed with trundle) in bedroom 3
- Queen, 2 twins, 2 bunk bed in bedroom 4
- portable and new air conditioning unit added to this room, June 2016
- Main floor bath has 2 sinks, shower/tub combination, toilet and full size washer & dryer.
- Upstairs bath has 2 sinks, shower/tub combination and toilet
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items: flour, sugar, oils, spices, bags, wrap & foil
- Rice maker/Steamer
- Slow cooker
- Rectangular dining table for 6 in kitchen
- Round table seats 4 off living room
- Teak outdoor table and chairs outside
- Housecleaning included upon departure
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Home is located just 1/3 mile from Long Bridge and just 2 miles from downtown Sandpoint.
- 100′ of private waterfront — water is clear and warm in summer
- Note – main level of home stays pretty cool in summer and a large, new portable a/c unit has been added to upstairs, large bedroom for June 2016.
367 Lakeshore Drive, Sagle, ID