You’re not just looking for a place to stay, you’re looking for an opportunity to create memories to last a lifetime. That’s why Daugherty Management watches every detail. So you don’t have to. We specialize in representing properties that give your family and friends the chance to relax together, to be pampered, to be at ease and focus on each other.
Since 2009, Kellee Daugherty has set the highest standard for professionalism and care of our guests, owners and homes. Each home is meticulously appointed and maintained, with 24/7 concierge availability. With Daugherty Management, you’ll have a trusted, caring and knowledgeable team who will make your vacation worry free and memory filled.
Theresa DuPerault has lived and worked in Sandpoint for 31 years. Since 2003, she has focused on luxury and detailed home care and property management. Theresa loves to help people enjoy their vacation time here in Sandpoint — with an eye to personal care. When not working, Theresa loves camping, scrapbooking, spending time with her grandchildren and walking her dogs.
Mike Frost is a preferred service provider of Daugherty Management. Through Frost Renovations, Mike brings a custom, creative and ‘exceptional quality’ component to home improvements and remodels. Prior to moving to Sandpoint, Mike renovated high-end homes in the Washington, DC area. Outside of work, Mike and his wife Jen are raising two young sons, and they love all the outdoor activities North Idaho has to offer.
Riley is a golden doodle with responsibilities in security, playfulness and companionship. He imprinted on Kellee at 9 weeks of age and has since shadowed her every movement. Riley personally inspects the grounds of all Daugherty Management homes and makes sure there are no dead birds lying around. If there are, he eats them — and yes it’s gross.
- [expand title=”Q: What is the booking and cancellation policy?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: A deposit of 50% and agreement to the rental contract is required to reserve your vacation rental. The deposit is fully refundable, less a $300 booking fee, up until 90 days prior to arrival. The final balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.
- [expand title=”Q: What payment methods are accepted?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Personal checks are also accepted in USD.
- [expand title=”Q: There are a lot of websites out there for vacation homes? What’s the difference and how can I insure it’s ok to book online?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: Boy howdy it’s a travel maze out on the internet! First, feel free to call or email Kellee and ask any questions you may have. It makes a huge difference to work with a professional who really knows the home and the area. Secondly, we use leading SSL encrypted software….
- [expand title=”Q: What is included in the home? For example, do I need to bring my own sheets, towels, soap?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: We WANT you to enjoy your vacation – not worry about a shopping or packing list! Each home is meticulously cared for and fully appointed. We provide high quality and luxury linens in all bedrooms and bathrooms. In addition, kitchen staples (flour, sugar, oil, spices), as well as laundry detergents and bath products (soap, shampoo & conditioner) are provided. Paper towels, garbage bags, foil, plastic wrap and ziplock bags are also provided as a convenience.
- [expand title=”Q: Is there a minimum age? Can I stay just 1 night?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: Most home owners require guests to be at least 32 years of age or older. A minimum 2 night stay is required for all homes (minimum nights vary according to home and season too).
- [expand title=”Q: Wow! Great home! Can I please have my wedding or reception here?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: Weddings, receptions and large groups are not allowed in any of these homes. Should you have a group of 20 or less, a small, intimate event may be considered.
- [expand title=”Q: Are pets allowed?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: Some homes do allow a pet. Please ask.
- [expand title=”Q: Can I exceed the maximum number of people allowed in the home? Do little kids count in the total number of people?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: In general, children two years of age and under do not count in the total number of people allowed in the home. Otherwise, each home has a maximum number of guests allowed. This is for your safety, comfort and in agreement with the owner and manager’s terms.
- [expand title=”Q: Is smoking allowed?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: All homes are non-smoking.
- [expand title=”Q: What’s included in 24/7 Concierge Services?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: A professional concierge will stop by on arrival day to say hello and answer any questions you may have. Should you have any issues or questions during your stay, just email, call or text us. Please see our Services page for additional information regarding Concierge Services.
- [expand title=”Q: How do I get in to the home?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: Check-in information, with home address and entry details, are emailed 7 days prior to arrival.
- [expand title=”Q: Housekeeping. Can I clean the home myself and not pay the housekeeping fee?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: No. Each Daugherty Management home is professionally cared for by trained housekeeping staff and this is integral to our quality control.
- [expand title=”Q: What are the check-in and check-out times? Can I arrive early or check out later?” trigclass=”noarrow”]
A: In general, check-in is 4pm on arrival day and check-out is 11am on departure day. During the busy, ‘Peak’ seasons there is very little flexibility on these times. However if the home is available and clean, you may inquire about arriving early. Regarding departures, please follow the “Check Out Procedure” in the Home Handbook. A late departure may be requested, however there is usually an additional fee. Please inquire.